FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you accept insurance?
- What is the best way to reach you?
- Can I e-mail you?
- Do I need a Pre Authorization or Referral to come to your office?
- Do I need an appointment to be seen at your office?
- What ages do you work with?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How long have you been in business?
It’s best to ask us about your specific insurance plan.
We do participate with most insurance plans but insurance companies have many different benefit packages for employers to choose from; not all of which cover our services.
Calling the office results in the quickest response. 269-375-0624
Certainly! Our email is www.hp-add.com or you can use our contact form.
Pre-Authorization may be required by your insurance company.
Their phone number is on the back of your insurance card; best to ask them first. Referrals are not required.
Yes, all clients are seen by appointment only. Please call us to schedule a convenient time for you. 269-375-0624
Ages 7 through the lifespan are seen at Health Psychology/ADD Institute.
Cash, Check, Money Orders, VISA, MC, HSA, MSA, Flex Accounts.
Health Psychology was founded in 1982 by Richard R. Williams, Ph.D. (See ‘Tribute’ under About Tab). ADD Institute was co founded by Richard and Patricia in 1995.